Our Summer Reading Challenge for 2014 runs from June 14 through August 9.
How to Play
- Sign up online or come to your neighborhood library.
- Choose whatever you want to read, and start reading.
- Track your progress online and add optional book reviews to share with friends. For every day you read or are read to, add an online sticker or put one in your reading log.
- Pick up your coupon prize packet after 10 days of reading.
- Choose your free book and get a badge and a raffle ticket when you complete the 20-day reading challenge.
- Get an extra raffle ticket for reading 30 days, 40 days and 50 days.