Kids and teens under 18 can enjoy free, healthy, yummy meals during the summer.
During the summer reading program, the following locations are serving free lunches on the days listed below:
- Main Library , 125 14th Street: 12:30pm-1:30pm
- Eastmont Branch, 7200 Bancroft Aveune, Suite 211: 12:00pm-1:00pm
- 81st Avenue , 1021 81st Avenue: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Cesar E. Chavez Branch, 3301 E. 12th Street: 12:30pm-1:30pm
- Dimond Branch, 3565 Fruitvale Avenue: 12:30pm-1:30pm
- Elmhurst Branch, 1427 88th Avenue: 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Golden Gate Branch, 5606 San Pablo Avenue: 12:30pm-1:30pm
- Martin Luther King Jr. Branch, 6833 International Boulevard: 12:30pm-1:30pm
- Melrose Branch, 4805 Foothill Blvd.: 12:00pm-1:00pm
Free Lunch is offered in partnership with the City of Oakland Human Resources Department and the Alameda County Community Food Bank.