Summer Reading runs between June 13 through August 8.
Adults interested in participating in Summer Reading can visit any library location to play. All players are eligible for prizes including a variety of gift cards and a Kindle Fire HD!
How to play:
1. Pick up a raffle card from any library location.
2. Either read a book and write a short description/review OR complete three different activities listed on the card.
3. Turn in your completed card at the library.
4. Do it again!
You may enter as many times as you want to increase your chances of winning, but you can only win once.
The activities listed on the Raffle Card are:
- Sing or hum to a librarian
- Check out a CD or use Freegal
- Tell library staff what your theme song would be
- Read a book about a musician
- Ask a librarian a question
- Go to library program
- Check out an e-book
- Get a Discover & Go Pass
- Bring a friend to the library