Summer Reading runs between June 14 through August 9.
Adults interested in participating in Summer Reading can visit any library location to play. All players are eligible for prizes including a variety of gift cards and a Kindle Fire HD!
How to play:
1. Pick up a raffle card from any library location.
2. Either read a book and write a short description/review on the front of the card OR complete three different activities listed on the back of the card.
3. Turn in your completed card at the library.
4. Do it again!
You may enter as many times as you want to increase your chances of winning, but you can only win once.
You can enter a book review for the library's website by using the form here. We’ll share your online review on the library's website. Reviews entered on the website are not entered into the raffle, so make sure you also submit your review on a raffle card at a library branch to be entered.
The activities listed on the Raffle Card are:
- Download an e-book
- Use an e-resource
- Check out a book from the booklist
- Donate to an animal shelter
- Read to a child
- Go to a library program
- Get a Discover & Go Pass
- Ask a Librarian a question
- Bring a friend to the library